EX8000 is one of the most advance tri-band Netgear range extender which includes 5GHZ bandwidth up to 1.7Gbps for extending the existing wireless network. It also offers rare ability to use the same wireless network name and password of your home network. For setup, your extender with ease visit Mywifiext. EX8000 comes up with various different features which can improve the speed, range, and performance of your Wireless network for all the connected Wireless devices around every corner of your home including the garage and backyard of our home as well.
Features of EX8000
- Easy to Install – One key feature of Netgear EX8000 WiFi range extender that it is very easy to install on your laptop or cellphone.
- Tri-Band – Allowing more devices to connect to your existing wireless network with less interference. It is like having two range extender in one.
- Speed – Offers more speed to share among different peripheral devices.
- Congestion – Tri-band increase the bandwidth of your existing wireless network to reduce network congestion.
- Smart connect – With the smart connect enabled, it gives you 3x faster download and an overall boost to your existing WiFi performance.
- Data Transfer – Tri-band range extender can simultaneously offer two separate streams of data transfer, doubling the overall output of the 5 GHz network.
In this tri-band network, the first 5 GHz band has a speed of 200 Mbps, and the second 5 GHz band has a speed of 1300 Mbps. The slower and faster devices are separated into different WiFi connections which allows you get the best speed on each of your devices. The 5 GHz band with a combined maximum speed of 200 Mbps and the other 5 GHz Wi-Fi band is used for the faster 802.11ac devices with a combined maximum speed of 1300 Mbps. Effectively both slower and faster devices can run faster and the overall network speed increases by more than two times, from 640 Mbps to 1500 Mbps. All these features of Netgear Ex8000 range extender provide you an ample speed and doubling the overall output of your existing router.