Netgear EX8000 is the most developed tri-band Wi-Fi extender that contains a committed 5GHz band with up to 1.7Gbps for stretching out web speed to your gadgets. It works with any Wi-Fi router. Utilize the Nighthawk Mesh extender with your current Wi-Fi and make a ground-breaking entire home Wi-Fi.It comes with an AC3000 Tri-band Wi-Fi feature and a protected FastLane3 innovation that supports your Wi-Fi to the highest with speed up to 3Gbps. From your garage to the basement, it takes out Wi-Fi dead zoneareas and stretch out Wi-Fi range to hard-to-arrive at territories of your home.Get a Tri-band Wifi Range Extender and lift your Wi-Ficonnection into each side of your home and utilize a similar Wi-Fi name. This Nighthawk Mesh extender improves the Wi-Fi you as of now Have.
Setting Up your Netgear EX8000 is very simple. You can just follow the following steps but if you are facing any difficulties during the setup you can always call us on our top free number 1-855-777-7456 and we will assist you anytime.
You can set up your wifi range extender easily on mywifiext which is a local web address.
- Turn on your extender.
- Spot your extender near your Wi-Firouter.
- Attach your extender into an electrical outlet.
- Hang tight for the Power LED to light green.
- Open an internet browser from a PC or cell phone and enter mywifiext.net.
- The Netgear installation assistant be seen.
- Pursue the prompts to associate your extender to your current Wi-Fi system.
- Move your extender to another area that is somewhere between your router and the zone with a poor Wi-Fi signal.
- The area must be inside the scope of your current WiFi router arrange. The Link Status LED causes you to pick a spot where the extender-to-router association is ideal.
- In the event that you get no association or a poor association, draw the extender nearer to your router and attempt again until the Link Status LED lights white.
- After you locate the best area for your extender, link your customer gadgets to the all-available Wi-Fi arrange.
Netgear EX8000 Features
The Netgear EX8000 has wonderful AC3000 WiFi speed for giving up to 3Gbps (1733+866+400). It has aSmart Connect, for brilliantly choosing the ideal Wi-Fi band (5GHz or 2.4GHz)for each gadget. The Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) for synchronous streaming of information to different gadgets. It also comes with a Quad-center Processor for boosting remote and wired execution for better 4K streaming and slack free gaming. A Six (6) High-Performance Antennas for giving ideal execution. Four (4) Gigabit Ethernet Ports for linking wired gadgets like game consoles, keen TVs, or sight and sound spilling set-top boxes to your WiFi organize. ReadyShare USB Port for associating your USB printer to the USB 2.0 port and WiFi Analytics App for Android gadgets for upgrading your system status, signal quality, and channel impedance.
Netgear’s EX8000 Tri-Band Range Extender offers an answer for increasingthe speed of your wifisignal to a degree. It gives the equivalent ultra-high transfer speed of Netgear’s X6S, just as other amazing routers. Without yielding rate, you can stretch out the range to cover all the dead zones of your home or office. A solitary Nighthawk X6S router has enough range to cover a 2500 square foot home easily. Mywifiext.net is the right site where you can set your wifi and install it no time.
Netgear EX8000 extender has comparative innovation, and can cover a similar range. Be that as it may, utilizing two won’t give you 5000 square feet of inclusion. Tri-band Wi-Fi empowers the EX8000 to make a FastLane3 devoted association with a current Wi-Firouter or modem router. Not at all like single or double band WiFi range extenders, this devoted connection isn’t utilized for some other reason and consequently expands the accessible web speed improving the general system output to WiFi gadgets that are experiencing a powerless connection.