Netgear EX6100 Extender
The Netgear AC750 Wifi Range Extender EX6100 expands the current Wi-Fi arrange for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz customers at the same time. You can utilize it as both an extension and as a double band passageway. Just go to mywifiext.net for proper installation of your extender and you are good to go as you can improve your current Wifi and increase your range with this extender. It gives you lower telephone bill by decreasing information plan charges, creates quicker access for 802.11 b/g/n and AC Wifi gadgets, creates passageways in your home and improves Wifi signal range.You can improve your current Wifi organize and extend it to difficult to-arrive at places with the cutting edge AC Wifi coverage.
AC750 Wifi Range Extender conveys quick Wifi speed and availability for cell phones, tablets, PCs and that’s only few points about it – enabling you to make the most of your preferred extender all through your home. It works with any standard Wifi router to convey AC750 double band Wifi with up to 750 Mbps. A Gigabit Ethernet port gives Wifi availability to a wired gadget like Blu-beam players, game consoles, brilliant TVs or streaming players over your current Wifi organize. Double band Wifi up to 750Mbps, supports 802.11ac and b/g/n Wifi gadgets, outside receiving antennas for better execution, FastLane Technology – Use both Wifi groups to build up one too rapid association; perfect for HD streaming and gaming, the MU-MIMO feature for at the same time streaming to different gadgets.
Netgear EX6100 Setup
In order to setup your Netgear EX6100 wifi range extender you need to follow the below given very simple steps. If in case you face some difficulty while setting up your ex6100, you can always contact us on our toll free number 1-855-777-7456.
- Set the switch on the Netgear EX6100 extender to ‘Extender’.
- Attach the Netgear EX6100 into an electrical outlet somewhere between your remote router and PC.
- Hang tight for the Power light to end up strong green.
- If the gadget didn’t turn on, drive the On/Off switch on the EX6100 adjacent to the switch.
- When linked with the system, the Extender Client Link light will turn on.
- Open a web browser and go to mywifiext.net.
- Select the SSID for 2.4GHz and click Continue.
- If you click on Skip, ensure your remote router bolsters 5GHz band.
- Type the system Password and tap Continue.
- Select the SSID for 5GHz and tap Continue.
- Type the system key and click Continue.
- You can click Skip on the off chance that you would prefer not to link the gadget to 5GHz or on the off chance that you have no current 5GHz system.
- Select Public Network or Private Network and click Continue.
Public: Hotel Wi-Fi, Coffee shop Wi-Fi, Airport Wi-Fi and so forth
Private: Own home/office arrange
- Enter the security settings for the Extender and click Continue.
- Genie will presently apply the settings.
- Link with the extender remote system and click Continue.
- Click Finish.
NETGEAR AC750 Wifi Range Extender supports your current Wifi by expanding your range. It works with any standard Wifi router to convey AC750 double band Wifi with up to 750 Mbps. A Gigabit Ethernet port gives Mywifiext is the local website where you can easily setup your extender. Wifi availability to a wired gadget like Blu-ray players, game consoles, brilliant TVs or gushing players over your current Wifi organize. Simply plug it into any outlet and experience the distinction.