Netgear EX2700 Extender Setup
Netgear is a global networking company. It covers a wide range of technologies which includes wireless and wired devices for the broadband connection according to the needs of users, in every region, all over the world. Due to their quality of the product, Netgear is one of the best in the business. Providing 24/7 customer support for the users for getting the customer satisfaction.
How to install Netgear EX2700 Extender
- Plug the Extender in the power outlet.
Note: Better if plug it in the same room where the main router or modem.
- Turn on the Netgear Ex2700 Extender.
- You have to be certain that you are getting the internet connection directly coming from your main router.
- Connect the wireless or wired device to the extender.
Note: For a wired connection connect your range extender with an ethernet cable.
WIRELESS PROTECTED SETUP (W.P.S)
- For using W.P.S process make sure that your Netgear EX2700 Extender and router are in the same room while installing mywifiext setup.
- Push the W.P.S button on the router and simultaneously push on your wireless extender to setup mywifiext.
- When the W.P.S process is completed Netgear Range Extender will give three solid green lights which confirm that your mywifiext setup completed and your wifi extender is connected successfully with your existing wireless network.
- Use a Laptop or a smartphone and go to the wireless setting option of your respective device.
- In the wireless setting option, you will see a network name ‘Netgear_Ext’.
- Connect your device with Netgear_Ext network and it will give you a Netgear Genie login screen of New extender setup.
- Create an account and follow the instruction to set up the wireless range extender.
- When the installation process is completed wifi extender will give three solid green lights which confirm that your extender is connected successfully with your existing wireless network.
- Plug the extender where you want and connect your peripheral devices with the Netgear booster to fix the connectivity problems throughout your home or office