There are so many ways to login to mywifiext setup page. While installing the Netgear range extender user often facing lots of problems to install the wireless extender. mywifiext is a local web address to open the settings of genie setup and some other wizards of Netgear. When a user tries to access this web address to setup wireless extender, due to some technical problem its shows an error message or be unable to connect to the website. This can occur because http://www.mywifiext.net/ is not a regular Internet website. Users often try to access mywifiext in google and in a different website from which extender didn’t communicate. To access this website user must connect to the Netgear device through which Netgear extender can be installed. While setting up the new extender users should need to check all this below given option
- Netgear extender should be plugged in.
- Use a laptop or tablet to install the extender.
- No other devices should connect to the range extender.
- Place the extender closer to your router or modem.
- Don’t connect the extender to a router or modem with the ethernet cable.
- If you purchase two or more extender. Try to install it one by one.
Install the Netgear extender with the following option
WIRELESS PROTECTED SETUP (W.P.S)
- For using W.P.S process make sure that your Netgear Wifi Extender and router are in the same room while installing mywifiext setup.
- Push the W.P.S button on the router and simultaneously push on your wireless extender to setup mywifiext.
- When the W.P.S process is completed Netgear Range Extender will give three solid green lights which confirm that your mywifiext setup completed and your wifi extender is connected successfully with your existing wireless network.
- Place the range extender where you want and fix the dead spots of your home or office.
Note – If your router didn’t have the Wireless protected setup (W.P.S) button then follow this given bellow process to setup Netgear extender.
- Plug the Netgear extender to the power outlet and wait for the power led light to go green.
- Use a Laptop or a smartphone and go to the wireless setting option of your respective device.
- In the wireless setting option, you will see a network name ‘Netgear_Ext’.
- Connect your device with Netgear_Ext network and it will give you a Netgear Genie login screen of New extender setup.
- Create an account and follow the instruction to setup the wireless range extender.
- When the installation process is completed wifi extender will give three solid green lights which confirm that your extender is connected successfully with your existing wireless network.
- Plug the extender where you want and connect your peripheral devices with the Netgear booster to fix the connectivity problems throughout your home or office.
Call now our technical team here 1-855-562-4727 to Mywifiext setup without any problem.