Can’t Setup MYWIFIEXT?
Tried several different ways to setup mywifiext, but still can’t connect to mywifiext net. Follow this simple and easy setup process to install your Netgear Range Extender.
WIRELESS PROTECTED SETUP (W.P.S)
– Wireless protected setup (W.P.S) is the easiest way to setup mywifiext.
- For using W.P.S procedure always make sure that the Netgear Wifi Extender and router are in the same room while installing your mywifiext net setup.
- Plug the Netgear extender into the power outlet and wait for power led light to go green.
- Push the W.P.S button on the router and simultaneously on your wireless extender to link up.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, when the W.P.S process is completed Netgear Range Extender will give three solid green lights which confirm that your extender is connected successfully with your existing wireless network.
- Place the Wifi extender where you want and fix the dead spots of your home or office.
Note – If your router didn’t have the Wireless protected setup (W.P.S) button then follow this below process to setup Netgear extender.
- Plug the Netgear extender into the power outlet and wait for the power led light to go green.
- Use a Laptop or a smartphone and go to the wireless setting option of your respective device.
- In the wireless setting option, you will see a network name ‘Netgear_Ext’.
- Connect your device with Netgear_Ext network and it will give you a login screen of New extender setup.
- Create an account and follow the instruction to setup the wireless range extender.
- When the installation process is completed wifi extender will give three solid green lights which confirm that your extender is connected successfully to your existing wireless network.
- Plug the extender where you want and connect your peripheral devices with the Netgear booster to fix the connectivity problems throughout your home or office.
Note – After following this above installation process if you still face any difficulties to set up mywifiext.net. Call us – 1-800-571-0683 or email – email@example.com. Our technical of mywifi-exts.net expertise will guide you through to install your range extender.